Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Saturday, July 27, 2013

7/27 ProPlayer Layouts for August

Here's some great paper called ProPlayer.   It's done in Pacifica, Ruby, Slate and Black with Creme Brulee added.   Great colors; very versatile.  

For this first layout, I used Artbooking, our NEW Cricut Cartridge!   I'm not showing anywhere near the full potential here, but I wanted to use just the star overlay, plus the stars from the overlay.   The overlay is cut from black card stock at 10", one for each page, then the stars are scattered around outside the overlay.   What do you think?   Come to my Open House on August 1st and see more examples done with Artbooking.  I have a super duper special in August:   buy the Artbooking Bundle which includes three D size stamp sets and three sets of chipboard, and you will get the adorable August SOTM free (CTMH's August Special) PLUS from me you will get a free C size stamp set or free paper pack!

Back to our layout:  I took these photos when we surprised Megan last December.   Scott was able to make it up in time for his Christmas visit to catch Gresham High's choir concert at the Grotto.   We had told Megan that Scott was coming the next afternoon!    David and Keary were able to go too, so we were all there to see her.   I used our new black mini medley on this layout.  (Now I notice that one of the sparkles slipped over there on the left - oops - rebellious little thing!  Just imagine that it's on the edge of the swag!)   I also used black shimmer trim, black glitter paper and I cut out the word Celebrate with silver glitter paper and the Artbooking cartridge.   It has lots of great titles too.
 Okay, I've shown you ProPlayer can go fancy, now let's see a great layout done with the ProPlayer Assortment, our new Twist Ties, and --- ta da! --- new hexagon irresistables!   They come in three sizes and I love 'em!   (That corrugated hexagon is part of the ProPlayer Assortment.)

 Here's a close-up of those little guys!











This layout doesn't have photos yet, but I plan to put some vacation pictures on these pages.

For the third layout, we have the Workshop on the Go layout.   Again, notice the great stamped title - very fun and easy to do.  This layout is going to get pictures of one of our famous game nights, maybe from New Year's Eve.   Oh, for more hours in the day....    Contact me at kvarcoe@aol.com to order a kit!



No comments: