Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Saturday, July 27, 2013

7/27 Babycakes Layouts for August

I had SO much fun with this paper pack and embellishments!   And, in spite of the name, it's definitely not just for babies!

Here's the Workshop on the Go Layout, and I used it for photos of Megan.   Just need to add some journaling to that cute mat.   I am really enjoying the new D size stamp sets that come in our WOTG now.   They are perfect for stamping titles.


 Here's a close-up of the NEW Bronze Shimmer Trim and Babycakes Assortment.   For the bow, the instructions had us leave the adhesive backing on - isn't it cute?







 Here's a close-up of one of the stamped titles:

Here's a family reunion layout.  A PERFECT chance to use one of our new Hostess Stamp Sets!
Notice our new Jute Ribbon - very easy to work with and it adds great texture.   The canvas stickease for Babycakes includes the letters for the word NAPTIME, but I wanted to use those letters another way:   In the photo below I used the letter I combined with the heart and smiles stickers.   In the layout above, I used other letters from naptime and made the word TEAM, then cut out the letters for our last name from the alphabet paper that's on the back of this polka dot paper.

Here's a shot that shows the Babycakes Assortment, the Canvas Stickease and one of those Hostess stamps "Awkward Family Photo"   The layout above has another classic:   "We put the fun in dysfunctional."   Told you it was perfect!   Every time my husband and his four siblings all get to the family reunion they reenact a photo taken some 50 years ago.   This is the first time I've seen them forget where they were supposed to sit!   (That's the picture of them all wandering around looking at the ground.... so sad..... (grin)


I'll finish off my Babycakes layout trio with a baby layout!   Here's the newest addition to Keary's family:  Kennedy was born in April and he was at the reunion also.   Just need a couple more photos of the little guy to complete this layout.   I added our tan and brown sparkles and that great bronze shimmer trim again, as well as the canvas stickease and jute ribbon.

If you like these layouts or the ones done with ProPlayer, contact me for a kit to join us for August Scrapbooking.    




No comments: