Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Thursday, June 27, 2013

Viva! DAY 1 CTMH Convention

Wow --what a day!  So much to share...   The Autumn Winter Idea Book is awesome!   Every new product is designed with care and with you in mind.  

There are 40 some new stamp sets, not counting six INCREDIBLE Stamps of the Month.   I love every single one of them this catalog!    Oh, that's not counting the 7 hostess only stamp sets - a new hostess benefit starting August 1.   

Speaking of August 1, put that day on your calendars to come to my Open House and get your very own Idea Book.

Jeanette and the CTMH team has also included 5 Stamp Sets from "Jeanette's Stamp Archive".   Some of you will remember these stamps from early CTMH (DOTS) days.   These are all designed by Jeanette and are super cute!    They're going to be very fun for coloring.   Long before I started stamping and scrapbooking, I used to use a DOTS Catalog for designs for painting on ceramics, so these are familiar to me too.   

You saw the little M size stamp A True Thank You that is being offered in June as a tornado relief fundraiser for Oklahoma?   Well, there are seven more M size stamp sets in this Idea Book, at just $2.95 each!

There are six new paper packs, and two new Card Workshop on the Go Kits.   Okay, I have to save some news for other days!   I think I hear a cricket chirping...

 This is a (sideways) pic of a little album we made today.   I took it's picture with the chipboard we used.   This paper is called Laughing Lola, and features a paisley print, a plaid, and 4 other designs.   The colors are Lola Purple, Lola Gold, Lola Blue and Black.   It's SO cute.   Ginni (my upline) got this paper to design her Extravaganza classes with, and she says it's her favorite.   Can't wait to see what she did with it, but this is just a sneaky peek for you...

Here's some Florida Flora to wow you!   Coronado Spring Resort is awesome.   Absolutely gorgeous.  As a consultant this year, I paid for this cool vacation, did all my scrapbook layouts free, got to play with lots of product for free, made lots of fun gifts (also free) and best of all had fun helping others create beautiful cards, layouts and other fun things.   Want to join me next year?




 Thanks for all your crossed fingers and best wishes, but, doggone it, I did not win the Scrapbook Retreat.   I sure had fun qualifying though and I thank you again for your support!   



This is taken from the sidewalk outside our room.    It's a short 5 minute stroll around to the convention center and restaurant area on the left side of this picture.
Aha!  You thought I was done with the new product pictures, did you?   This cute little crush book is a new product too.   It's a fun way to put pictures, journaling and memorabilia in a book you can take right with you on vacation.  Just grab a glue stick and you're set!  It comes with 60 printed pages, and is wire-bound with a hardcover.  It's just $12.95!    You will be able to get one or two memories assortments to go with it for $4.95 each.   They include journaling spots, stickease sheets, alphabet stickers and little memorabilia envelopes.   



More tomorrow....

No comments: