Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Friday, June 28, 2013

CTMH Convention Day 2:

LOTS to share again from Friday's sessions.   We had a General Session in the morning and Extravagana in the afternoon - wow!  I'm proud to say that both my upline Ginni, and my sideline Wendy were 2 of the 18 teachers.   I'm surrounded by over the top talent on this team.

We learned this morning that while the Fall/Winter Idea Book does not include a Christmas paper pack (I was planning to use the Wintery looking Frosted or maybe the Autumn themed papers called Huntington which include a red and a green print (boy is this ever a run-on sentence!), CTMH will be putting out a mini catalog in mid-October with loads of Christmas product - I love it!     We didn't get any peeks at that, but I know it will all be marvelous.

I hinted at a new Cricut bundle yesterday, and here are a few details:   It's called Cricut Artbooking.   It has dozens of linked project pieces for card making, scrapbooking and mini albums.   I can hardly wait to get it and play with it.   There are lots of overlays for pages and cards, and these can be used in so many ways!

Have I mentioned the frames???   I'm in looove, ladies!    One is a black frame with clothesline wires stretching across it to attach photos, cards or - just about anything.   The other frame is colonial white with honeycomb wire!   That one's my favorite.   We saw all kinds of ideas for these frames, and I think you'll love them like I do.

My phone is apparently overwhelmed trying to upload 500 (got a little carried away apparently) pictures to my computer, so I can't share pictures until tomorrow - frustrating!

We had an amazing thunderstorm today - very impressive!    They really know how to do rain here, but it's the warmest rain I've ever walked in.   David & Megan were at Hollywood Studios, and several outdoor shows got cancelled due to the storm.   The silver lining is that Coronado Springs handed out free Disney umbrellas as we left the convention center today!!

More tomorrow...




No comments: