Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Friday, July 13, 2012

CTMH Convention Day 2!

Hey there, it's Friday evening and I have a little time before the fancy awards dinner for more updates!

Color Your World:
Our color palette has completely changed - wow! I was very surprised but the more I think about it the happier I am!   In order to keep more trendy with color changes, CTMH will now have a set 40 colors plus White Daisy and Colonial White, and then add different colors in paper packs as I mentioned yesterday. This will enable us to change some colors out more easily, while sticking with a large number of stable colors we can count on. I DID get my wish for a new red: it's called Ruby! We also have several new basic colors: Slate, Whisper, Saddle, Cashmere and Champagne. Just to give you an idea of the "trend colors" the Avonlea Paper Pack features an Avonlea Teal (incredibly gorgeous) and an Avonlea Green card stock, as well as an Avonlea Off-White card stock. Two other new paper packs feature exclusive colors too!  Here's a photo that shows that beautiful Avonlea Teal so you have an idea what I mean:   

Avonlea is the featured paper pack in this Idea Book - featured on the front cover and shown first - you can see why!   We made (okay, started) a mini album this afternoon using these papers, and I can't wait to get it done.


Here's a mini album made with the NEW Dakota papers - don't you love it!!!    (Sorry, just a country girl at heart, I guess...) 

Stamp of the Month:

I think you'll be very happy with this Idea Book's variety in the Stamps of the Month:   Everything from borders and corner decorations to scarecrows to winter mittens!   There's also a stamp set that will be great for calendar making (I feel a workshop coming on...) and a Valentine stamp of the month for January.

More tomorrow....

No comments: