Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Studio J Goes Live Today for CTMH Customers!

Today is the Day! Studio J, Close to My Heart's answer to digital scrapbooking went live on my website karenvarcoe.myctmh.com! It is SO fun to play with. I never thought I would like it because I'm a hands on kind of person, but I've been having a blast playing with it.



Be sure to create an account so your layouts will be saved for 90 days. Don't worry... it's free until you decide to place an order! Just click on the Studio J tab once you get to my website.



Those coming to my National Scrapbook Day crop this week-end will get a demo!



One distinct advantage is the ability to adjust a photo to any size you need for a layout. Need an 8x10? No problem, just drop your photo into that 8x10 photo well in your digital layout, and - it's magic!



I'll be the first to admit I'm technologically challenged, but Studio J is VERY user friendly! Try one paper pack... hmm... doesn't look quite right... switch to another pack!



Come over and check out the layouts I created! If you have any questions, just contact me. kvarcoe@aol.com

No comments: