Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Positively Perfect Day - National Scrapbooking Day Crop


Join me as we celebrate National Scrapbook Month with a Positively Perfect Day (and a half!) on April 30th and May 1st with a crop at my home in Gresham. What you get:



  • Friday night crop 7:00-midnight

  • ALL day Saturday crop 9:00 a.m.-9:00 p.m.

  • lunch and dinner on Saturday, drinks and snacks Friday evening and Saturday

  • prizes

  • gifts

  • make & takes

  • 17 HOURS of time to work on your scrapbooking, card making or other projects!

  • Close to My Heart and Creative Memories supplies available that day, or preorder

  • FUN!

Sign up early and send your $25 fee to reserve your spot!


We'll be decorating CTMH's 12x12 Artboards (like a large clipboard). I have three at work above my desk, one for each of my kids. I put a 5x7 photo of my kiddos on each one, on a decorated scrapbook "page" with their name. They are SO fun to do. If possible, bring a 5x7 photo with you to the crop. If you wish to do more than one Artboard (one is included in your crop fee), please let me know so I can order more for you!


Let me know if you would like to take advantage of CTMH's Special: the Miracle kit. You can order it ahead of time and get it for $5 with a $60 order, for $10 with a $40 order, or purchase it outright for $19.95, and you'll have it to put together at our crop!


Questions? Just contact me!


Karen Varcoe 503 267-6080 kvarcoe@aol.com

No comments: