Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Monday, August 8, 2022

Scrapbook Retreat at Trout Creek!

 I'm excited to get back on this blog and announce a Create with Karen Scrapbook Retreat at a new venue - Trout Creek Bible Camp out in Corbett.    Here are the details:

  • Starts at 4 pm Thursday October 13th
  • Ends at 12 noon Sunday October 16th
  • Includes 8 meals:  Thursday supper, Friday 3 meals, Saturday 3 meals, Sunday breakfast
  • Dormitory style bedrooms (You can let me know who you'd like to room with, and I'll put friends/family together)   
  • Cost for retreat is $225 - this includes your lodging and meals.  
  • Includes Gifts & Door Prizes
  • Operation Smile Bingo Fundraiser
I need 15 gals to pull this off, so let me know soon if you can come.   I would LOVE to have you join us!





This retreat's accommodations are a bit more basic than Scappoose's, BUT to make up for it, the price is lower.  I've heard the meals are delicious.  And the scrapbook rooms are good sized.  There is a sunroom and a living room.  It wouldn't hurt to bring a lamp and an extension cord.   We will need to bring our own bedding - sheets/blankets/pillow.  Let me know if you need to avoid stairs, and I'll work out who sleeps on which floor.

If you are wondering about Friday evening through Sunday, I will check to see if we can do a price break for that - stay tuned.   

Let me know if you have questions!

Karen

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am interested. I wouldn’t be able to come until Friday.

Anonymous said...

Teresa Schleining