Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Friday, January 15, 2016

February Scrapbooking: Charlotte

 At February Club we'll be scrapbooking from Close to My Heart's NEW Charlotte Workshop Your Way Kit!    The colors and patterns are beautiful.   I love our new paper packs:   they have 12 printed sheets of card stock - 2 each of 5 prints, and 2 of a print that you can cut up for titles and Picture My Life (pocket scrapbooking) layouts and titles!   That's all in our paper packet for $9.95!   The Workshop Your Way kit includes that paper pack, plus 3 card stock sheets, the Charlotte Complements, the black and gold ribbon and the Treasured Puffies - all for $26.95.    Here's what you can make:


Cool beans!   With your leftovers, and adding card bases and the Springtime Wishes Stamp Set, you also have directions and enough paper left to make NINE cards!













You can also make a Picture My Life Layout (Pocket Scrapbooking) as shown in this picture:

Or, with two base card stock papers (I used Kraft) you can use your leftovers to make another traditional layout!


Scrapbook Club for February is Friday 2/26 at 6:00 at my studio in Gresham.   Contact me if you'd like to order a kit and join us, or order a kit to complete on your own from my website.   Here's the supply list.  


Sorbet Ink Pad                         Watercolor Paints                 
Paintbrushes                                              Memento Ink Pad


No comments: