Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Sale!

Get your choice of Close to My Heart's Cricut Collections at 20% off today only!   Regularly $99, packed with creative images to make cards, layouts, 3-D items, mini albums and more.   PLUS, when you order a Cricut Collection, you can take advantage of the Deal of the Decade and get as many C and D size stamp sets as you wish for $10 each!    And even get the adorable December Stamp of the Month, Cutie Pie, for just $5.


Contact me if you'd like me to order it for you!   Otherwise, just go to my website:   www.createwithkaren.ctmh.com, click on the December Mystery hostess button and do your shopping.   Here's my e-mail:  kvarcoe@aol.com and phone:  503 267 6080 if you have questions.   Deadline:  10:59 p.m., Monday, December 1st to get the deal!

No comments: