Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Sunday, February 9, 2014

New Product Blog Hop

Here's my entry for the Blog Hop.   I used our new Skylark papers and the Skylark Workshop on the Go Stamp Set.    My card has a cocoa card stock base, and the stamping was done in Juniper.  I used a tag cut with our Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge.  I added some of our new awesome Lagoon Zipper Lace and Neutral Metallic Baker's Twine.   I'm enjoying the Skylark papers because they're so versatile and I love the color combination:  Lagoon, Sweet Leaf, Juniper, Kraft, Bamboo, Skylark Yellow and Desert Sand.  I added the Cocoa because I thought it made a nice contrast and have always liked Cocoa with Juniper.

Click on the thumbnails at the bottom to hop from one blog to the next - happy hopping!
<!-- end LinkyTools script --