Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Delish Workshop

Dates:  1/26 3:00 - Gresham    1/30 5:00 - Gladstone    2/4  10:00 - Gresham

You can make 6 cards for $10 ($18 if you want to make two sets)
or the Collage Cube Tray project for $22
or the Ten Things I love about You Album in a Box for $15,
or make all three.  Your registration includes a Delish Dessert!


 These are the six birthday cards, many made with the cute NEW stamp set from the Spring/Summer 2012 CTMH Idea Book, It's Just a Number.

 This is the 10 Things I Love About You Album in a Box made with the Roxie papers.  This view shows the front/top of the box, and part of the accordian album that fits inside.  So cute!
Here's my oldest, Scott, modeling for one side of the six sided picture cubes I made with my Collage Cubes, also a new product from the upcoming Idea book.  

Contact me if you'd like to register for this Delish Workshop.

No comments: