Karen Varcoe, Gresham OR kvarcoe@aol.com 503 267 6080

Saturday, July 23, 2011

CTMH Convention in Anaheim!

I got back from my first CTMH Convention the other day, and I've decided it's worth being a consultant just to go to the convention! FUN, free goodies, fantastic speakers, amazing new Idea Book and incredible products!

I'm planning to post a couple of pictures each day (my goal) of art with new Fall/Winter products. The NEW Idea Book comes out Monday, August 1st and it's full of goodies. I love each and every one of the papers this time - and that's just for starters.

The BIG news is that Close to My Heart is teaming with Cricut, and we will have an Art Philosophy collection for $99. In includes an amazing Cricut cartridge, which cuts all these amazing shapes that line up with stamps in our catalog - yay! Lots of cutting by scissors will be eliminated. The Art Philosophy collection also includes 3 stamp sets made to go with the cartridge, plus 3 sheets of chipboard Dimensional Elements that pair up with the stamps and cartridge. PLUS, many other stamp sets in the Idea Book have images that have a Cricut image to go with them. I don't know much about Cricut yet, but I'm learning, and I have learned that this AP cartridge has many more images than a normal cartridge. I can't wait to try it all out.

Here's a picture showing some Extravaganza (20 min. classes with amazing teachers) Art from the convention.


This card shows the beautiful NEW Sonoma papers (smokey plum, olive, cocoa and bamboo).  I am SO thrilled that CTMH came out with a paper pack with purple in it!   Actually, there are two papers this time with purple....

Looks like it has a stamped image on a new dimensional element, and that is mounted on the amethyst card stock piece which is cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge. 

No comments: